The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater.. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought You can achieve this, too.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher, who are at least 10 years old, are eligible to take the Peak Performance Buoyancy course.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
• PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY manual and certification
• Full scuba equipment (BCD, regulator, dive computer, wet suit, fins, mask, weights, tanks)
• Water and a snack on board
• Transfer from/to the hotel
Day 2. 2 dives from 8.00 to 12.00
PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
**** IMPORTANT ****
If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 12 usd per diving trip concept of direct transportation from the hotel.
This fee need to be paid before boarding.