Enjoy a sailing tour on a catamaran in the Mexican Caribbean gliding on the crystal clear water of the bay between Mainland Cancun and Isla Mujeres. Watch the shades of blue and turquoise the Caribbean sea offers; relax while sunbathing or having a drink.
A full day in which you’ll go snorkeling on the Island reefs with our experienced crew, they will make sure that beginners and experienced swimmers all have a safe and enjoyable experience. Once dock on the Island you’ll have a buffet lunch at the Beach Club and you’ll have time for shopping to find handcraft and souvenirs in the island, or simply relax in the shallow crystal clear water of the beautiful Playa Norte.
Sailing back to Cancun you can fly the spinnaker… (if weather conditions are suitable).
PRIVATE TORU TO ISLA MUJERES PREMIER is recommended for those who want an VIP relaxing tour with a group of friends or families for a MINIMUM OF 20 PASSENGERS and a MAXIMUM of 28 on board.
NOTE: for a number of passengers less than 20 the minimum cost to be covered is 2300 USD
Catamaran characteristic: 42 ft, cabin, restroom, sun deck, sound for cd, ipod and mp3.
• Bilingual guide (english/spanish)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Mimosa welcome
• Continental breakfast
• Fast boarding line
• Buffet lunch
• Premium bar: unlimited drinks (open bar)
• Snorkeling tour in the reef approx. 35 minutes (new tube)
• Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown (one hour free time)
• Cat shark encounter (2 usd contribution)
• Beach Club
• Open bar at the Beach Club (domestic drinks and red or white wine are available at lunch
• Flying the spinnaker (if weather conditions are suitable)
WHAT TO BRING
Flip flops, biodegradable sunscreen, some cash, swimsuit and a towel
Dock and marine park fee OF 12 USD TO BRING CASH PER PERSON