Enjoy a sailing tour on a catamaran in the Mexican Caribbean gliding on the crystal clear water of the bay between Mainland Cancun and Isla Mujeres. Watch the shades of blue and turquoise the Caribbean sea offers; relax while sunbathing or having a drink.
A full day in which you’ll go snorkeling on the Island reefs with our experienced crew, they will make sure that beginners and experienced swimmers all have a safe and enjoyable experience. Once dock on the Island you’ll have a buffet lunch at hte Beach Club and you’ll have time for shopping to find handcraft and souvenirs in the island, or simply relax in the shallow crystal clear water of the beautiful Playa Norte.
On the way back you can fly the spinnaker! (if weather conditions are suitable).
ISLA MUJERES CLASSIC is recommended for those who enjoy to spend a day with friends or family, with music for all tastes and domestic open bar on board.
Boat characteristics: 35 ft, sun deck , sound for cd, ipod and mp3.
• Bilingual guide (english/spanish)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Buffet lunch
• Unlimited drinks (open bar)
• Snorkeling tour in the reef approx. 35 minutes (new tube)
• Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown (one hour free time)
• Beach Club
• Open bar at the Beach Club (domestic drinks)
• Flying the spinnaker (if weather conditions are suitable)
WHAT TO BRING
Flip flops, biodegradable sunscreen, some cash, swimsuit and a towel
Dock and marine park fee of 12 USD TO BRING CASH PER PERSON