If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
PADI Digital Underwater Photography- 2 Dives
- Person Ages 10+
- The most popular diving specialty course is Digital Underwater Photography (DUP), which has become easier and more enjoyable than ever thanks to the development of digital technology and the availability of so many underwater cameras.
- A good buoyancy and the passion for underwater life are the only requirements to attend the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course that gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
- Through hands-on training during four scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- From simple point-and-shoot cameras that take both photographs and video to more high-end equipment that shoots high-definition images.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- DIGITAL UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER
- Manual and certification
- Water and a snack on board
- Scuba equipment (BCD, regulator, dive computer, wet suit, fins, mask)
- Underwater camera (available for hire)
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.