If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Discover Scuba Diving
- Person Ages 10+
Learn how to dive
- Have you always wondered what it’s like to breath underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING is for you!!!!
- While not a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
- A theory and a pool training in the morning will teach you:
- The basic safety guidelines
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
- Have fun swimming around and exploring
- Two afternoon shallow dives of 40 minutes each on two different reefs, accompanied by our PADI Professional, to appreciate the beautiful corals and lot of animals, like turtles, moray eels, groupers, barracudas, crabs, shrimps and much more.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos for boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- Water on board
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.