If you are a CERTIFIED FREEDIVER of any level and what you need is to practice and improve your skills, a day of training with our instructors is the best option!!
Freediver Course – Level 2
- Person Ages 15+
Improve your skills and challenge your depth limit
- The Freediver course Level 2 is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea.
- Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new depth is an incredible feeling.
- If you are 15 years old and are a certified Level 1 Freediver you can enroll the level 2 course.
- Is a THREE DAYS COURSE and consists of three phases:
- Knowledge development through independent study with the digital material we’ll send you in advanced.
- Confined water session to learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea.
- Goal – static apnea of 2 minutes, 30 seconds (2 minutes for freedivers younger than 18) and dynamic apnea of 50 m/165 feet (40 m/130 feet for freedivers younger than 18).
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques.
- Goal – constant weight freedive of 20 meters/65 feet (15 m/50 feet for freedivers younger than 18).
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1050 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 15 years old
- Freediver level 1 certification
- You also need to have Emergency First Response Certification within the past 24 months
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop at 8.30 locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.30 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- PADI Freediver e-learning material and certification
- Transportation from the dive center to the cenote round trip
- Light lunch and water
- Cenote fee entrances
- Theory and pool session
- Full equipment (freediving mask, snorkel, bifins, wetsuit and weight belt. Your instructor may allow you to use monofins if you have one)
- Comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit
- Refillable water bottle
- Transfer from /to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1050 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation