Is definitely your option if you are fitting your PADI OPEN WATER COURSE into a busy holiday schedule!
You will go through the theoretical part of the course comfortably sitting in front of your PC and once at the dive center, you’ll have a quick review and you’ll start immediately to get wet!!
PADI Open Water Diver Course
- Person Ages 10 +
Learn to dive in just 2 days
- If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
- Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course. Adequate swimming skills, good physical health and 15 years old are the requirements to earn an Open Water Diver certification. If you are between 10 and 15 years old or have a child between these ages, there is a Junior Open Water Diver program available.
- The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases: knowledge development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving; confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills and open water dives to practice what you’ve learned and to explore the underwater world.
- The PADI digital material, (manual and videos, we’ll send you in advance), allow you to prepare the theory, knowledge reviews and exams, to your own rhythm; once here, after a quick review, you’ll be ready to get wet!
- 2 full days to complete the practical part: 2 mornings for the confined water and 2 afternoons for 4 ocean dives is the time you’ll need to get the certification!
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos for boarding fee and transportation.
- OWD 15 years old
- Junior OWD: 10-14 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER DIGITAL MANUAL
- Digital Log book
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.