Is definitely your option if you are fitting your PADI OPEN WATER COURSE into a busy holiday schedule!
You will go through the theoretical part of the course comfortably sitting in front of your PC and once at the dive center, you’ll have a quick review and you’ll start immediately to get wet!!
PADI Open Water Diver Course
Learn to dive in just 2/3 days
- If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
- Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course. Adequate swimming skills, good physical health and 15 years old are the requirements to earn an Open Water Diver certification. If you are between 10 and 15 years old or have a child between these ages, there is a Junior Open Water Diver program available.
- The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases: knowledge development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving; confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills and open water dives to practice what you’ve learned and to explore the underwater world.
- The PADI video, manual and our PADI Instructor will help you, step by step, to master the theory and the techniques of scuba diving. Become a qualified diver able to dive all around the world with a buddy to a maximum depth of 18 mt/60ft. One afternoon and 2 mornings for the theory (ask for theory online so you can do it before you come in holiday) and the pool training and two afternoons for 4 ocean dives is the time you’ll need to get the certification. Of course you will also appreciate the beautiful reefs of Playa del Carmen, Cozumel and the landscapes of the ancient Cenotes, only allowed to certified divers.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd per exit for boarding fee and transportation.
- OWD 15 years old
- Junior OWD: 10-14 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- PADI OPEN WATER DIVER DIGITAL MANUAL
- Log book
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.