If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
PADI OWD Referral Course
- Person Ages 10+
No matter where did you start learning, you can continue with us
Those who have partially completed theory, pool, and/or open water sections of the PADI Open Water Diver course elsewhere, can complete the rest of their course with us.
- Certification can be done in one or two days, depending on the parts of the course to finish, or the time you need to master the skills and techniques of scuba diving.
- A pool check session is required when the student has completed all the confined water dives with the referral dive center. With your Open Water Diver certification you’ll be able to join us on our fantastic diving trips to the Cenotes, Cozumel, and the morning local dives, like Turtle reef and many other exiting dive locations we have to offer!
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 30 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- OWD 15 years old
- Junior OWD: 10-14 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- Log book
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 30 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.