Open to divers and non-divers, the Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. Course participants learn simple to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a non-stressful learning environment.
PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Person All ages
Learn to identify and fix minor issues before they become big problems!
- The Rescue Diver course will expand your knowledge and experience beyond the purely recreational level because you’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
- Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
- The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques.
- Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond.
- During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Topics include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Besides being one of the most interesting and challenging diving courses it is also the most fun and interactive courses we offer.
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive may enroll in a Rescue Diver course.
- You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 15 years old. Junior: 12-14 years old.
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel.
- Basic scuba equipment plus a pocket mask
- PADI RESCUE DIVER DIGITAL MANUAL
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note:If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.