If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
PADI Scuba Diver
- Person Ages 10+
Learn to Dive
- The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to became a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide.
- This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
- You’ll need 1 day to develop the practical skills to get a certification that qualifies you to dive under supervision of a PADI professional to a maximum depth of 12 mt/40 feet.
- The PADI digital material, (manual and videos, we’ll send you in advance), allow you to prepare the theory and the knowledge reviews, to your own pace; once here, after a quick review, you’ll be ready to get wet!
- 1 full day to complete the practical part: 1 morning for the confined water and 1 afternoon for the 2 ocean dives is the time you’ll need to get the certification!
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- OPEN WATER DIVER DIGITAL manual
- Digital Log book
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.