If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
PADI Scuba Diver
- Person 10+
Learn to Dive
- The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to became a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide.
- This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
- You’ll need 2 days to develop the knowledge and the skills to get a certification that qualifies you to dive under supervision of a PADI professional to a maximum depth of 12 mt/40 feet.
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation.
10 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- OPEN WATER DIVER digital manual
- Log book
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation.