Deslízate por las cavernas disfrutando de una visibilidad infinita, vistas de otras estalactitas y estalagmitas, rayos de luz que se filtran a través de la jungla y formaciones rocosas más allá de tu imaginación.
PADI Scuba Review
Refresh your knowledge
- The one day PADI Scuba Review program is perfect for those who are certified but have not been diving for several months or years.
- The morning will start with a quick knowledge review of dive theory, followed by a pool session in which you’ll reactivate the techniques of scuba diving; in the afternoon you’ll join two boat dives on the beautiful local reefs. Barracudas, moray eels, rays, tropical fish and turtles will bring you back the beautiful feeling of breathing underwater!!
- With the PADI Scuba Review you can join us in the morning dive on the Playa del Carmen reefs, at the Wall of Cozumel and visiting the ancient Cenotes.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- PADI Scuba Diver/PADI Junior Scuba Diver or an equivalent certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- Water on board
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.