The Freediver course Level 1 is your first step toward discovering why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore beneath the waves. You learn basic freediving principles, focus on practicing breathhold techniques in a pool or confined water site and focus on the depth skills.
- Person Ages 15+
Improve Your Skills with Our Best Instructors
- One day training in a uncommon scenery represented by the Mayan jungle and by the surreal atmosphere of the beautiful the cenotes.
- Cenotes are surface connections to subterranean water bodies; part of systems formed by caverns, caves and underwater river.
- The structures in the Cenotes, rather than the landscapes given by the light and the substances dissolved in the crystal waters, will make your freedive session unique!
- You’ll plan the training with the instructor according to your needs and your level of preparation.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- Evidence of a Freediver certification
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop at 8.30 locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.30 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Transportation from the dive center to the cenote round trip
- Light lunch and water
- Cenote fee entrances
- Full equipment (freediving mask, snorkel, bifins, wetsuit and weight belt)
- Comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit
- Refillable water bottle
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation