This tour will let you extend the drift dive as much as possible over the notorious local reef like Barracuda, Sabalos, Tortugas, Punta Venado and the Mama Viña wreck on the southern part; like Los Arcos, Cerebros, Pared Verte, Moch che deep and shallow, Jardines and Chun-zumbul located on the northern part.
2 Afternoon Dives in Playa del Carmen
- Person Ages 10+
Afternoon dives in the local reefs
- Playa del Carmen shares the second largest coral reef system on the whole world that extends along the coasts of four countries and includes several offshore island.
- The local reefs offer a wide variety of dive sites suitable for all divers, whether experts or beginners.
- Enjoy a morning or afternoon 2-tank dive experience as you visit two reefs in the best combination with a small group of divers.
- This tour will let you extend the drift dive as much as possible over the notorious shallow local reefs like Barracuda, Sabalos, Jardines, Cueva del Pargo, Moch Che entre otros!
- A two tanks dive trip starting at 12:30 and returning around 16:00; two shallow dives (max 12/36 ft) recommended for divers who are not experienced or those haven’t been diving for a while…
- Once at the dive center our professional staff will assist you to select the equipment you need (available in all sizes) and will help to get ready for the departure, 15 minutes later. The boarding is a few steps from the shop, at the beach.
- After a briefing and a boat ride of maximum 30 minutes depending of the dive site, the group will be ready to jump into the the Caribbean sea where our instructor will guide you and entrusting your enjoyment and your safety.
- After an interval surface, time for a bottle of water and a snack, you’ll head to the second dive and back to the shop.
NOTE: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
- PADI Junior Scuba Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 12.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 12.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Water on board
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.