If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
- Private Boat All ages are welcome!
Amazing Fishing in Playa del Carmen
- Enjoy a great adventure, along with a group of friends or with the whole family aboard a private boat fully equipped.
- Try out your luck trolling in deep or shallow waters at only 5 minutes away from the departure point.
- Depending on the season, this part of Caribbean Sea guarantees unforgettable battles with fishes as famous as the blue or the white Marlin, the Sailfish, the Dorado, the Wahoo, the King Mackerel; Barracuda, Trevally, Bonefish, ladyfish, different types of grouper and snapper.
- Our fishing equipment includes some of the famous brands such as Penn Senator 114 and 115 for our reels mounted on poles 20 to 80 pounds, Downriggers, Outriggers and Shimano rods FX4000 at 10 to 20 pounds for our lightweight spinning or bottom fishing equipment.
- Fresh bait and countless callers, but what really makes the difference is our friendly and expert crew, whom will teach you tips and tricks of the wonderful art of fishing.
- A four hours trip in which you can fish and, on request, snorkel, joining the beautiful landscapes the caribbean sea can offer…
Book your boat and remember: always Catch and Release!
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you will be boarding direct from the resort
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 7.30
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 7.30 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Biodegradable sunblock, (a bio option is a long sleeves T-shirt)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Fishing equipment
- Soft drinks & beer
- Snorkeling gear under require
- Transfer from/to the hotel