Suitable for EXPERIENCED DIVERS, this tour bring you for 2 dives in two cenote with very different morphological characteristics. A giant deep sinkhole and a shallow cavern (partially connected with the external light, where you’ll dive around stalactite and stalagmite, observing fossil and geological structures, floating through the rain of light.
Package Aventura 2 Days – 2 t Playa/2 t Cenote
- Person Ages 15+
The best of the Mayan Riviera.
- This is the right choice for divers who have limited time but want to see the best of the Mayan Riviera.
- 2 days diving/4 dives: two Playa del Carmen local reef dives (morning or afternoon) to join the second-largest reef in the world and two dives in the Cenotes where you’ll have the opportunity to awe at the incredible visibility of the crystal fresh waters of the cavern (60 m-100 m/120 ft–300 ft) and to observe the thousands years old limestone formations, stalactites and stalagmites.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 15 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Water and Snack on board
- Soft lunch and soft drinks at the cenote
- 1 cenote fee entrance
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fees and transportation.