If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Package Maya 4 Days – 4t Playa/2t Cenote/2t Cozumel
- Person Ages 15+
Mexican Caribbean sea and the Riviera Maya
- You are crazy about diving and you can’t get enough of it… That’s why we created this package; we recommend this package for divers who are coming with cameras or want to see everything that the Mexican Caribbean sea and the Riviera Maya can offer.
- 4 days/8 dives exploring the local reef, the cavern of the beautiful Cenotes and the Cozumel National park with the EXPRESS boat crossing straight from Playa del Carmen.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 USD per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
Person: 9,366 MXN pesos (446 USD) + booking fee
The USD price is approximate, the checkout will be in MXN pesos.
- 15 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Water and snack on board
- Cozumel National park fee entrance
- 1 cenote fee entrance
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 USD per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.