Glide through the caverns enjoying endless visibility, other-worldly views of stalactites and stalagmites, beams of light filtering through the jungle above and rock formations beyond your imagination. With excellent conditions, shallow depth, endless visibility, spacious caverns and no current, the Cenote dives are fit for all levels of certified divers.
Package Tortuga 2 Days – 4 Tanks Playa
- Person Ages 10+
- We recommend this package for divers who just love coral reefs and colorful fishes; and those who are coming with non-diving family members.
- 1 day or 2 half-days/4 dives on the local reefs, either in the morning than in the afternoon, allowing you to spend other portion of your day doing activities with your friends and family.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
- PADI Junior Scuba Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00 (or 12.00).
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 (or 12.00) at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel.
- Water and snack on board
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation