If you’re thinking about diving with bull sharks in Playa del Carmen, Scuba Libre is the best option for you. The best time to see bull sharks is from November to March, when a number of pregnant females travel to Playa del Carmen before heading off to secret birthing areas to give birth to the next generation of sharks. So if you’re in Playa del Carmen during these months you need to do a bull shark dive.
Package Tulum 3 Days – 4t Playa/2t Cenote
- Person Ages 15+
Join 6 dives over the course of three days
- Two days are spent at four different dive sites on the local reef in the morning or afternoon depending on your depth preference; the third day bring you at the Cenote where you’ll appreciate the incredible visibility of the crystal clear waters (60 m-100 m/120 ft–300 ft visibility) as well as the limestone formations, stalactites and stalagmites that took thousands of years to be created.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 15 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00 (or 12.00 depending of the choice).
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 (or 12.00 depending of the choice) at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel.
- Water and snack on board
- Soft lunch and soft drinks at the cenote
- 1 cenote fee entrance
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.