If you’re thinking about diving with bull sharks in Playa del Carmen, Scuba Libre is the best option for you. The best time to see bull sharks is from November to March, when a number of pregnant females travel to Playa del Carmen before heading off to secret birthing areas to give birth to the next generation of sharks. So if you’re in Playa del Carmen during these months you need to do a bull shark dive.
Package Yucatan 5 Days – 6t Playa/2t Cenote/2t Cozumel
- Person Ages 15+
You are crazy about diving and you can’t get enough of it…
- That’s why we created this package and we recommend it for divers who want to see everything that the Mexican Caribbean sea and the Riviera Maya can offer.
- 5 days/10 dives exploring the local reef, the cavern of the beautiful Cenotes and the Cozumel National park with the EXPRESS boat crossing straight from Playa del Carmen.
NOTE: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation
- 15 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Water and snack on board
- Cozumel National park fee entrance
- 1 cenote fee entrance
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation