A lifetime experience!! Swim with the biggest fish in the world! The whale shark (Rhincodon typus) is a slow-moving filter-feeding carpet shark and the largest known extant fish species and inhabits all tropical and warm-temperate seas.
Turtles and Cenote Snorkeling
Experience a great adventure snorkeling
- Adult 12 years and up
- Child Under 12 years old
Experience the jungle and the marine life in the same tour!
- Is an half day tour dedicated to explore the natural wonders offered by the underwater world of the Riviera Maya.
- Our expedition begins with the pickups in the respective hotels heading for the Mayan jungle or the route that leads to the beautiful bay of the turtles in the incredible beaches of the Mexican Caribbean. (The order of the visits may vary depending on the operation of the day).
- We will visit an exclusive cenote, a sacred place for the ancient Mayan civilization, where we will swim and explore one of the incredible underground caves of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- You’ll have the opportunity to appreciate the ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites that together with the rays of light filtered through the small orifices in these limestone caves make them a nature’s work of art.
- We will reach one of the most beautiful bays in the Mexican Caribbean, where we will equip ourselves with our snorkeling gear to discover the magical Mesoamerican reef and enjoy the exciting experience of swimming with beautiful sea turtles in their natural habitat.
NOTE: 15 USD or 300 pesos for conservation of marine fauna must be paid CASH
We pick up customers from all the hotels on the Mayan Riviera. The pick up will be at the lobby of your hotel and the pick up time depend on your hotel location and will be provided after the reservation by email.
- Sunglasses/Hat/Shirt (Sun protection in general)
- Biodegradable sun lotion
- Extra cash for tip and souvenirs
- Certified guide in the selected language (english/spanish/french/italian/german/dutch)
- Transportation with AC
- Cenote exploration
- Swim with turtles
- Snorkel equipment
- Wetsuit for cenote
- Water and snacks
- 15 USD or 300 pesos for conservation of marine fauna must be paid CASH