If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
2 Morning Dives in Playa del Carmen
Discover the beauty of underwater world!
- Person Ages 12+
The local reefs offer a wide variety of dive sites suitable for all divers
- Playa del Carmen shares the second largest coral reef system on the whole world that extends along the coasts of four countries and includes several offshore island.
- The local reefs offer a wide variety of dive sites suitable for all divers, whether experts or beginners.
- Enjoy a morning or afternoon 2-tank dive experience as you visit two reefs in the best combination with a small group of divers.
- This tour will let you extend the drift dive as much as possible over the notorious local reef like Barracuda, Sabalos, Tortugas, Punta Venado and the Mama Viña wreck on the southern part; like Los Arcos, Cerebros, Pared Verte, Moch che deep and shallow, Jardines and Chun-zumbul located on the northern part.
- A two tanks dive trip starting at 8:00 and returning at 12:00; is a tour for certified actives divers where the first dive will be on the deepest external reef and the second on the shallower points.
- Once at the dive center our professional staff will assist you to select the equipment you need (available in all sizes) and will help to get ready for the departure, 15 minutes later. The boarding is a few steps from the shop, at the beach.
- After a briefing and a boat ride of maximum 30 minutes depending of the dive site, the group will be ready to jump into the the Caribbean sea where our instructor will guide you and entrusting your enjoyment and your safety. After an interval surface, time for a bottle of water and a snack, you’ll head to the second dive and back to the shop.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 12 years old
- PADI JR OWD or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Water on board
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.