Take the first step in your professional dive career and become a Dive Master. Working closely with your Instructor, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills as you become a dive professional. The Dive Master training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist Instructors with student divers. Scuba Libre offers an important additional training with this course, which takes the Dive Master certification to a higher level: we give you the opportunity to work with us in the actual environment, taking part in the daily operation of our dive center. This means that in addition to all the important skills and theory you will be learning from your Instructor and through self study, you also will gain hands-on experience being involved in our day to day operation. This will include assisting your Instructor during open water courses, leading dives under the supervision of your Instructor, giving pre-dive briefings to a group of divers, generally helping to coordinate daily diving operations and much more.
As a Dive Master you can:
– Work at dive centers and on live-aboard dive boats
– Assist Instructors with students
– Lead Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
– Teach and certify Skin Diver programs
– Teach Discover Snorkeling programs.
– Conduct Scuba Review programs for certified divers.
– Lead certified divers during open water dives.
– Teach the Emergency First Response program after successfully completing The Emergency First Response Instructor course.
Full equipment, PADI Dive Master CREW PACK, 20 dives
Certification fee, transfer from/to the hotel
**** IMPORTANT ****
If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd concept of direct transportation from the hotel. This fee will be paid in cash directly before boarding the boat from the hotel.