Come to explore the beauty of nature in the biosphere of Sian ka’an!!
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres
Pure Natural Paradise!!
- Adult 12 years and up
- Child Under 12 years old
Pure Natural Paradise!!
- During this tour you’ll visit two incredible islands of the Mexican Caribbean, Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. These are two heavenly islands that you cannot miss during your visit to Cancun or the Riviera Maya.
- Protected by the Mexican government since 1961 and declared a National Park in February 1998, Isla Contoy is a paradise that very few privileged people have the opportunity to visit. Known as a sanctuary for migratory and native birds, the island boasts more than a hundred and fifty migrating and resident bird species. It will fascinate you with its paradisiacal beaches and the turquoise blue of the sea that surrounds it… a place you will never forget!
- The tour start with a pick up at the hotel and a drive to a private marina. After a light breakfast, we’ll board and navigate for around 30 minutes to reach the reef Ixlaché just a few kilometers off Isla Contoy. – Here we’ll the join a guided snorkeling tour to appreciate countless marine species and a big variety of corals (snorkeling not allowed to children under 12/If weather conditions won’t be favorable the snorkel activity will be done around the island). Once on the island we’ll participate on a one hour walking tour through the biodiversity of Contoy Island, the flora and fauna museum, to the viewpoint from where is possible to admire the landscapes and the colors of the entire island and the lagoon.
- A buffet lunch (based on grilled fresh fish, grilled chicken, salad, rice, seasonal fruit, drinks) and a couple of hours of relax on the sandy beach will close our visit in this paradise.
It’s time to navigate to Isla Mujeres, a pearl in the Mexican Caribbean, where you’ll have 1 hour of free time to spend on the beautiful white sand beach rather than walking around the village to do some shopping.
- Fifteen minutes navigation to go back to the private marina in Cancun and then at the hotels.
We pick up customers from all the hotels on the Mayan Riviera from North Cancun till Tulum starting from two and half hours before the trip departure depending of the location of guest’s hotel/accommodation. The pick up time will be provided after the reservation, we will contact you to let you know.
- Biodegradable sunblock, (a bio option is a long sleeves T-shirt)
- Extra set of dry cloth
- Hat and sunglasses
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs
- Certified guide in the selected language
- Transportation with AC
- Breakfast and snacks
- Snorkeling activity with equipment included (Depending on weather conditions)
- Guided tour in Isla Contoy
- Free time on the Island
- Buffet Lunch on Isla Contoy
- Open bar onboard
- Visit Isla Mujeres
- Island and Marina Tax 13 usd or 260 pesos cash