Are you curious to experience the feeling of diving with one breath, but you have no knowledge? This one-day course is for you!
- If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long as your breath allows, then FREEDIVING is for you. Freediving is about inward power, discipline and control!
- Experience holding your breath, learn breathing techniques, challenge your mind and relax your body… in a magical environment! PADI offers courses of all levels, from beginners to professionals, which will allow you to gradually develop theoretical and practical knowledge.
- The Riviera Maya offers one of the most incredible and surreal scenarios for open water sessions: the Cenotes.
- All the freediving courses, from the simple Try Freediving experience to the Master Freediver course, are generally done in Cenotes. Cenotes are surface connections to subterranean water bodies; part of huge systems formed by caverns, caves and underwater river.
- The crystal waters and the connection with the light create beautiful landscapes that make this systems unique all around the world.
You have many different option of freediving course:
- TRY FREEDIVING – A one day training to discover freediving
- FREEDIVER COURSE LEVEL 1 – A two days certification course for beginners
- FREEDIVER COURSE LEVEL 2 – A two days certification course to implement your skills
- TRAINING SESSIONS for CERTIFIED Freedivers are available to improve the skills
The Freediver course Level 1 is your first step toward discovering why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore beneath the waves. You learn basic freediving principles, focus on practicing breathhold techniques in a pool or confined water site and focus on the depth skills.
The Freediver course Level 2 is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea. Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new depth is an incredible feeling.