The Freediver course Level 1 is your first step toward discovering why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore beneath the waves. You learn basic freediving principles, focus on practicing breathhold techniques in a pool or confined water site and focus on the depth skills.
- Person Ages 10+
Try One Day Freediving Experience
- This program provides you with an introduction to the concepts and skills used by recreational freedivers, and allows you to dive in a open water environment.
- TRY Freediving is a one day experience that introduces you to freediving, giving you a taste of the main aspects and techniques such as:
- Physiology of freediving
- Practice basic breathing techniques
- Try out static breath hold
- Experience Constant Weight and Free Immersion
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
10 years old
Adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop at 8.30 locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.30 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Transportation from the dive center to the cenote round trip
- Light lunch and water
- Cenote fee entrances
- Theory and pool session
- Full equipment (freediving mask, snorkel, bifins, wetsuit and weight belt)
- Maximum of 4 students per group
- Comfortable clothing
- Bathing suit
- Refillable water bottle
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.