If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Whale Shark Snorkeling
Swim with the biggest fish in the world!
- Adult 12 years and up
- Child Under 12 years old
A lifetime experience!! Swim with the biggest fish in the world!
- The whale shark (Rhincodon typus) is a slow-moving filter-feeding carpet shark and the largest known extant fish species and inhabits all tropical and warm-temperate seas.
- The Whale Shark migrates each year between June and September; is completely harmless to humans, it is actually a very docile and curious creature.
- The Whale Shark snorkeling tour starts at the meeting point in Cancun approx. at 8.00 a.m. with a light continental breakfast in a private and luxury Marina; we board on a 10 m fast boat with 2 outboard engines to sail toward the Whale Sharks Area.
- Not more than 10 guest for each boat accompanied by our Captain, Sailor and certified guide in the selected language.
- Once reached the area, we’ll snorkel 2 hours by couples with these huge animals: we’ll continue to rotate people until everybody has had plenty of opportunities to swim with them.
- Whale Sharks sighting 100% guaranteed!!
- After 40 minutes navigation will bring us back to Punta Norte in Isla Mujeres, one of the most beautiful Mexican beaches and after a lunch of ceviche (a fresh dish based on raw fish) literally immersed in the crystal clear waters, we’ll head back to the marina in Cancun around 14:30 and then to the hotel.
Note: Whale shark marine and biosphere tax 13 usd cash
We pick up customers from all the hotels on the Mayan Riviera from North Cancun till Tulum starting from two and half hours before the trip departure depending of the location of guest’s hotel/accommodation. The pick up will be at the lobby of your hotel and the pick up time will be provided after the reservation by email.
- Biodegradable sunblock, (a bio option is a long sleeves T-shirt)
- Extra set of dry clothes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Extra money for photos and souvenirs
- Certified guide in the selected language
- Transportation with AC
- Sighting / Swimming with the whale shark * (Ask about regulations according to environmental management plan)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Continental breakfast
- Private marina with access to bathrooms, pool and showers
- Light lunch (sandwich / ceviche / vegetarian option)
- Full snorkeling gear and life vest
- Whale shark marine and biosphere tax 13 usd cash