The Freediver course Level 2 is designed to fulfill that personal need to refine and improve your freediving skills, allowing you to progress slowly while learning how your body performs during apnea. Achieving a new freediving time or reaching a new depth is an incredible feeling.
Freediver Course – Level 1
- Person Ages 15+
Two days of training for developing solid freediving skills.
- You learn basic freediving principles, focus on practicing breathhold techniques in a pool or confined water site and focus on the depth skills.
- If you are 15 years old or more and adequate swimming skills you can enroll the Freediver course Level 1.
- The is a TWO DAYS COURSE and consists of three phases:
- Knowledge development through independent study with the digital material we’ll send you in advance.
- Confined water session to learn breathhold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea, plus proper buddy procedures.
- Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 meters/80 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures.
- Goal – constant weight freedive of 10 meters/30 feet.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 700 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 15 years old
- Adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop at 8.30 locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.30 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Freediver Level 1 digital material
- Transportation from the dive center to the cenote round trip
- Light lunch and water
- Cenote fee entrances
- Theory and pool session
- Full equipment (freediving mask, snorkel, bifins, wetsuit and weight belt
- Confortable clothing
- Bathing suit
- Refillable water bottle
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Sandos Playacar, you must pay a fee of 700 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation