Glide through the caverns enjoying endless visibility, other-worldly views of stalactites and stalagmites, beams of light filtering through the jungle above and rock formations beyond your imagination. With excellent conditions, shallow depth, endless visibility, spacious caverns and no current, the Cenote dives are fit for all levels of certified divers.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Course – 4 Dives
- Person Ages 10+ • Must have completed the PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Capture your underwater experiences
- With the rise of digital, Digital Underwater Photography (DUP) is the most popular diving specialties course and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
- A good buoyancy and the passion for underwater life are the only requirements to attend the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course that gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
- Through hands-on training during four scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- From simple point-and-shoot cameras that take both photographs and video to more high-end equipment that shoots high-definition images.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 40 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
- Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
- NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Digital PADI DUP Manual and certification
- 4 dives
- Water and a snack on board
- Scuba equipment (BCD, regulator, dive computer, wet suit, fins, mask)
- Underwater camera (available for hire)
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 40 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation