Why go diving with Nitrox? Because scuba diving with enriched air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- Person Ages 12+
Become a PADI Advance Open Water Diver
- By becoming a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver you’ll enhance your diving knowledge and skills and you’ll expand diving opportunities.
- This certification will allow you to dive to 30m/100ft and explore new dive locations, experiences and environments.
- The course will take place over three days of double tank diving (morning or afternoon).
You will receive digital material in advance, so you will be able to study at your own pace before coming; 5 specialties that you can choose from a long list of Adventure Dives.
- There are two required dives – Deep dive and Underwater Navigation and you will choose the other three, for a total of 5 specialty dives; AWARE-Fish Identification, boat dive, drift dive, multilevel and computer dive, night diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Photography and Wreck.
- All the specialty dives you perform in the course will be a credit for the relative specialty course.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
- AOWD 15 years old
- JUNIOR AOWD 12 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER DIGITAL manual and certification
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation