If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- Person Ages 12+
Become a PADI Advance Open Water Diver
- By becoming a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver you’ll enhance your diving knowledge and skills and you’ll expand diving opportunities.
- This certification will allow you to dive to 30m/100ft and explore new dive locations, experiences and environments.
- The course will be held during three double-tank diving trips (either morning or afternoon); you’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives.
- There are two required dives – Deep dive and Underwater Navigation and you will choose the other three, for a total of 5 specialty dives; AWARE-Fish Identification, boat dive, drift dive, multilevel and computer dive, night diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search and Recovery, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Photography and Wreck.
- All the specialty dives you perform in the course will be a credit for the relative specialty course.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization.
- AOWD 15 years old.
- JUNIOR AOWD 12 years old
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Full equipment
- PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER manual and certification.
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.