If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty
- Person Ages 12+
- Why go diving with Nitrox? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
- If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
- If you’re a (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course.
- What will you learn?
- You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional scuba dives, you’ll:
• Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
• Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
• Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 12 years old
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Course with PADI ENRICHED AIR manual
- Lesson with a PADI Instructor and certification
- Optional dives
- Scuba equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 15 usd per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation