The Rescue Diver course will expand your knowledge and experience beyond the purely recreational level because you’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers.
PADI Dive Master Training
- Person Ages 18+
Start your Pro experience!!
- Take the first step in your professional dive career and become a Dive Master.
- Working closely with your Instructor, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills as you become a dive professional.
- The Dive Master training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist Instructors with student divers.
- Scuba Libre offers an important additional training with this course, which takes the Dive Master certification to a higher level: we give you the opportunity to work with us in the actual environment, taking part in the daily operation of our dive center.
- This means that in addition to all the important skills and theory you will be learning from your Instructor and through self study, you also will gain hands-on experience being involved in our day to day operation.
- This will include assisting your Instructor during open water courses, leading dives under the supervision of your Instructor, giving pre-dive briefings to a group of divers, generally helping to coordinate daily diving operations and much more.
- As a Dive Master you can:
- Work at dive centers and on live-aboard dive boats
- Assist Instructors with students
- Lead Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify Skin Diver programs
- Teach Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers during open water dives
- Teach the Emergency First Response program after successfully completing The Emergency First Response Instructor course.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 50 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 18 years old
- PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Emergency First Response or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization completed within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Have at least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 for the certification
The course will be planned once at the dive shop with your PADI Instructor.
- Full equipment
- PADI Dive Master CREW PACK
- 20 dives
- Certification fee
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 1020 pesos concept of boarding fee and transportation.