The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course teaches you how to enjoy going with the flow as you scuba dive down rivers and use ocean currents to glide along. It feels like flying except that you’re underwater using scuba equipment. Drift diving can be relaxing and exhilarating at the same time
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty
- Person Ages 10+
Elevate your buoyancy!
- The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
- Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater.. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought You can achieve this, too.
- During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 20 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 10 years old
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
- Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
- NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at the Scuba Libre dive center of the respective hotel
- PADI PEAK PERFORMANCE BUOYANCY DIGITAL manual
- 2 dives
- Full scuba equipment (BCD, regulator, dive computer, wet suit, fins, mask, weights, tanks)
- Water on board
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 20 usd concept of boarding fee and transportation.