If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience an underwater adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Bull Shark Watching – 2 Tanks
- Person Ages 12+
A lifetime experience!! diving with bull sharks in Playa del Carmen!
- These 2 dives offer the chance to observe closely the Caribbean (Playa del Carmen) Bull Sharks as the hover through the sandy bottom in about 70 feet/23 mt of clear water… Many of the Playa bull sharks are female, several are pregnant and some have even birthed their puppies while in the area.
- This is currently the only known bull shark aggregation along Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula. So if you are a shark lover you can’t miss this chance…!!!
- We can’t guarantee the sharks as they part of marine life but usually during the winter the numbers of sights are very high.
- Our second shallower dive (36 feet/12 mt ) is over a coral reef where is still possible en extra encounter…. for the shark-maniacs that just can’t get enough!!
Note: You must pay 150 PESOS donation CASH (SAVING OUR SHARKS PROJECT and Marine Park fee CONAMP) before boarding.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fees and transportation.
- 12 years old
- PADI OWD or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop at 8.00 locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach.
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Drinks onboard
- Multilingual guide
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- Rental dive equipment
- 150 PESOS donation CASH (6 USD to SAVING OUR SHARKS project and 2 USD Marine Park fee CONAMP) to pay before boarding.
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fees and transportation.