This tour will let you extend the drift dive as much as possible over the notorious local reef like Barracuda, Sabalos, Tortugas, Punta Venado and the Mama Viña wreck on the southern part; like Los Arcos, Cerebros, Pared Verte, Moch che deep and shallow, Jardines and Chun-zumbul located on the northern part.
Night Dive – 1 Tank
- Person Ages 12+
Join our night dive and see what marine life wonders around when the sun goes down.
- Did you enjoy your day dive and you want to try something different??? Join our night dive and see what marine life wonders around when the sun goes down.
- Fishes are actually very active when it gets dark; many underwater animals, which hide during the day, come out to feed at night: lot of species of crustaceans and mollusks, crabs, lobsters, shrimps and octopus, use the night hours in this way, and their predators, such as moray eels, follow do the same…
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation.
- 12 years old
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 18.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 18.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- 1 Tank
- Water on board
- Diving lamp
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation