Glide through the caverns enjoying endless visibility, other-worldly views of stalactites and stalagmites, beams of light filtering through the jungle above and rock formations beyond your imagination. With excellent conditions, shallow depth, endless visibility, spacious caverns and no current, the Cenote dives are fit for all levels of certified divers.
Package Combo 2 Days – 2t Playa/2t Cozumel
- Person Ages 12+
- We recommend this package for divers who love coral reefs and colorful fishes.
- This package is a good compromise for divers who share the holidays with non-divers.
- 2 half days/4 dives, where you will have the chance to explore two different dive sites on the reef along Playa del Carmen (morning or afternoon) and to dive two exciting sites located off the Cozumel National Park.
Note: If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation
- 12 years old
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.00
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.00 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Water and snack on board
- Multilingual guide
- Dive equipment
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- If you’re staying at Sandos Caracol or Playacar, you must pay a fee of 350 pesos per exit concept of boarding fee and transportation