A lifetime experience!! Swim with the biggest fish in the world! The whale shark (Rhincodon typus) is a slow-moving filter-feeding carpet shark and the largest known extant fish species and inhabits all tropical and warm-temperate seas.
Snorkeling at the Reef
- Adult 12 years and up
- Child Under 12 years old
Experience the snorkel in the Caribbean
- Visit pristine reefs on our daily snorkeling trips, departing by boat from the beach in front of the shop.
- After a check-in procedures, we start with a panoramic 20 minutes boat ride to the reefs; once on the site, after a briefing, guided by our professional guides, whether a beginner or very experienced, you will snorkel on the best coral reefs to see turtles, barracudas, moray eels, rays and many other colorful fishes.
- After 50 minutes of snorkeling an a soft drink we’ll navigate back at the dive center.
- Don’t loose the chance to bring back the memories of your experience!!!… Ask our photographer !!
Note: Private boat available up to 6 pax
Meeting time at Scuba Libre shop locate on the 4th street between the 5th avenue and the beach at 8.30
NOTE: for the guest staying at the Sandos Caracol or Playacar the meeting time will be at 8.30 at Scuba libre dive center of the respective hotel
- Biodegradable sunblock, (a bio option is a long sleeves T-shirt)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Life vests
- Snorkeling gear
- Transfer from/to the hotel